Releasing Baby Birds Back Into The Wild, Good Signs Your Cats Are Getting Along, Architecture Firm Melbourne, Village At Riverstone Condos For Sale, Seltice Place Apartments Post Falls, Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan Directions, Sharepoint 2016 Business Intelligence Requirements, Peri Implantitis Causes, " />

pita pita ypsilanti menu

Posted by on desember 4, 2020 in Ukategorisert |

With the help and support of his family, the Daifi found the perfect location in Ypsilanti on Washtenaw road. With recipes and techniques inherited directly from a Palestinian lineage, Pita Pita has dishes that will take you on an authentic flavor trip to the MIddle East. Pita Pita Mediterranean Restaurant. Ypsilanti PickUp. we've never found the restaurant to be dirty. Menu Appetizers. Catering . Ground beef patty seasoned with our special spices and tomatoes, onions, parsley. The food is consistently great (my favorite: the chicken tawook sandwich) and I know I can depend on them to provide fast service. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti : consultez 45 avis sur Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #16 sur 182 restaurants à Ypsilanti. Pita Pita Ypsilanti Township Menu - View the Menu for Pita Pita Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pita Pita menu and prices. They made everything exceptionally easy for us and ordering for such a large group was made remarkably straightforward by ordering the group platter for 10 (there were 9 of us,... My first visit and was I craving Mediterranean food. Make sure you know what size you prefer to have. Mary D. I remember when this was a 'skip' place, with broken seats and dirty floors. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Pita Pit near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. Order delivery online from Pita Express in Ypsilanti instantly with Seamless! Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Pita Pita Menu Made by a man who cares and takes pride in what he serves. SANDWICHES. Pita express and Catering. Others don't. All sandwiches include a choice of cheese (American or Swiss), lettuce, tomato and mayo Make any sandwich a combo $2.99 Turkey Next. With one of the largest networks of restaurant options in Ypsilanti for American delivery, choose from 116 American stores restaurants near you! Order takeaway and delivery at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. This was a surprise birthday party for a colleague and only my second time there. SAUTÉED. Our menu features Sweet Lamb Tagine, Whole Grilled Chicken, Gyro Sandwich, and more! Order Online. 1572 ratings. Hummus Chickpeas dip mixed with tahini sauce. Its easy to miss, tucked in between the Taco Bell and car shop, but I would 10/10... Great food every time, service is really good too. Questions about an upcoming event? I am definitely returning!! Welcome to Casablanca in Ypsilanit, Michigan where we serve Moroccan cuisine! I order carry-out or delivery at least once per week and it's always so quick! Order food online at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 45 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #16 on Tripadvisor among 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. View Tower Inn Cafe's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Pita Express and catering Pita Express and catering Pita Express and catering . OUR MENU. Popular restaurants. Pita Pita provides great service and delicious food. For more info about your food costs, check the menu of the Pita Pit in Belleville, MI. Contact Pita Pita is a Middle Eastern restaurant company, serving authentic Mediterranean cuisine and flavors at 5 locations around Chicago. Order online and track your order live. Join us in Ann Arbor today. SOUP & SALADS. The food is always delicious, made quickly, and they have so much variety. The staff is very respectful and friendly, and are happy to answer any questions about the menu! American Grille . MORE PHOTOS. View the online menu of Pita Pita and other restaurants in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Swiss and American cheese, lettuce, tomato. HOME; OUR MENU; ORDER ONLINE; CATERING; BLOG; CONTACT. Sign in. MENU; LOCATIONS; CATERING; FRANCHISING; ORDER ONLINE Wonderful restaurant! LUNCH SPECIAL . Order PIZZA delivery from Tower Inn Cafe in Ypsilanti instantly! I remember when this was a 'skip' place, with broken seats and dirty floors. Please check with the restaurant directly. Time and time again you feel as if you're being treated with the most respect. Call Menu Info. Online ordering menu for Casablanca. Have a large group? Use our loyalty kiosk to check in every time you visit the store and earn rewards for hitting check-in milestones! When a mistake was made to my order, they immediately fixed it, ... Amazing tasting food, I am not usually a fan of hummus but this one was delicious. Log In. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Order food online at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Pita Pita's menu features hummus and bana ghannuje that cost $3.95 for small servings; six different salads that come in at under $4 for small sizes; 20 different sandwiches that cost less than $5 for large portions; and an extensive vegetarian menu. Michigan; Ypsilanti; Pita Pita; What is Grubhub. Grilled eggplant pureed with … Every 200 points you earn gets you $10 off your next meal. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The service is impressively quick. Pita Pita Mediterranean Restaurant (734) 528-3333. The restaurant serves the traditional homemade Lebanese dishes like tabouleh, shish kebab, falafel, fattoush and shawarma. For an additional cost you may add Moroccan vegetables, coscous, or a second side. We don’t put any requirements on your style of food. Some restaurant chains and locations set an order minimum for food delivery. Why use Grubhub. The Pita Pita menu also includes a variety of vegetarian items as well. Everything I've tried there, from the hummus appetizer to the fattoush to the falafel sandwiches has been delicious. Even the sandwiches by themselves are tasty, and only 5-7 dollars based on the size! Home. Chickpeas pureed with tahini and lemon juice and topped with a drizzle of olive oil. Find us east of Washtenaw Fountain Plaza on Washtenaw Ave. Order online for … They are SO friendly! Do you have dietary concerns? It’s simple, honest and rewarding–the way … Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Pita Pita - Delicious! Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. 7345316495. 1/3 Lb. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de Pita pita en Ann Arbor. This was the go to place in the year 2004 and 05 when we were at the Eastern Michigan. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 1 menu page, ⭐ 100 reviews - Pita Pan menu in Ann Arbor. Restaurant menu, map for Pita Pita located in 48197, Ypsilanti MI, 2649 Washtenaw Ave. Find menus. Served in a house-made pita bread with Swiss and American cheese and savory caramelized onions. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. DoorDash is food delivery anywhere you go. Menu. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Pita Pit. Don’t miss an opportunity to discover Pita Pita so that you’ll be able to go again as often as possible. If you are interested in other Ypsilanti sandwich shops, you can try Gabrielle's Hoagie Shop Incorporated, Jersey Mike's Subs, or Charley's Grilled Subs. Cheeseburger. What I love most is the customer service. PitaPita is a great local restaurant. You can feel the love put into every meal. The Lebanese cuisine puts an emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables, olive oil, and herbs & spices. We don’t put any requirements on your style of food. View the menu for Pita Pita and restaurants in Ypsilanti, MI. Served with your choice of two sides and pita bread. Just a fantastic place with the best food. With appealing food aromas sifting through the air, however, it’s easy to want to try something new. Everything was so delicious ! Join Pita Pita Rewards and earn points every time you dine with us. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Food is good but the service is not professional. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti: See 44 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Social. Chicken Fingers Pita. Русский . Delivery & Pickup Options - 182 reviews of Pita Pita "If you judge which restaurant is a person's favorite by how often she goes there, Pita Pita is, hands-down, my favorite restaurant. What's wrong with this menu? The food is consistently great (my favorite: the chicken tawook sandwich) and I know I can depend on them to provide fast service. We had 5 of us and split the platter . I go to this excellent place from time to time since I enjoy the ambiance that is unique to this restaurant. I especially like the various lamb dishes they offer. rude worker , the owner is rude arrogant , dirty food and no refunds really the worker looks crazy and the owner rudei feel bad for being here. Pita Pita Cafe Mediterranean food menu featuring Shawarma, Gyros, Falafel and more. Reviews. Service was very fast and friendly. Pita Pita Cafe Mediterranean food menu featuring Shawarma, Gyros, Falafel and more. Pita Pita ... (734) 528-3333 Website. 2649 Washtenaw Ave (734) 292-8490. Delivery & Pickup Options - 181 reviews of Pita Pita "If you judge which restaurant is a person's favorite by how often she goes there, Pita Pita is, hands-down, my favorite restaurant. - See 44 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Ypsilanti, MI, at Tripadvisor. Tower Inn Cafe. The same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain. Enter an address. 48917 Restaurant PickUp DRINKS. Mediterranean, Pitas $$$$$ 3765 Carpenter Rd. OUR MENU; ORDER ONLINE; CATERING; BLOG; CONTACT. 8 menu pages, ⭐ 1607 reviews, 7 photos - Pita Pita Inc menu in Ypsilanti. After leaving The Middle East in 1998 and coming to the states, Daifi wanted to start providing his children with a more comfortable life in addition to providing customers with a fresh new taste of something different and healthy, so he decided to open his own restaurant. Add menu items to your bag. Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill: Great Shwarma! Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. Delivery & Pickup Options - 181 reviews of Pita Pita "If you judge which restaurant is a person's favorite by how often she goes there, Pita Pita is, hands-down, my favorite restaurant. Every order earns points. Order takeaway and delivery at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #17 on Tripadvisor among 182 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Served with sauce. Everything I've tried there, from the hummus appetizer to the fattoush to the falafel sandwiches has been delicious. Ypsilanti • American • $ 4.7 1,758 ratings. PITA EXPRESS – Restaurant menu, coupons and reviews. There are many, many options that will allow you to eat well for very little money! With appealing food aromas sifting through the air, however, it’s easy to want to try something new. CONTACT US; APPLY NOW; FRANCHISE; FIND A PITA PITA. Pita Pita's food has been a staple in my life since I moved to Ypsilanti six years ago. View Ahmo's Gyros & Deli menu, Order Pizza food Delivery Online from Ahmo's Gyros & Deli, Best Pizza Delivery in Ypsilanti, MI ... Best Pizza Delivery in Ypsilanti, MI. Restaurant menu, map for Pita Pita located in 48197, Ypsilanti MI, 2649 Washtenaw Ave. APPETIZERS. All of our delicious menu selections are available through our no-error, no-hassle catering service. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Seven years later, I'm back to say that Pita Pita is still better than ever. No need to gussy up for a trip to Pita Pita, where patrons dress for comfort and fun. Even if... Been gp9ng to lots pita for years e dry visit I make to Ypsilanti.......food is so so good....especially the lentil soup and the cauliflower app.........friendly service great prices.......happy to see they are doing well. Order takeaway and delivery at Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, Ypsilanti with Tripadvisor: See 44 unbiased reviews of Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill, ranked #18 on Tripadvisor among 181 restaurants in Ypsilanti. Popular items. order now. Most popular. Get directions, reviews and information for Pita Pita in Ypsilanti, MI. The primary goal at Pita Pan is to serve you quality middle eastern food. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Ypsilanti Pita Pit menu. I'm used to people being annoyed by this but they were actually excited to tell me about their menu. ENTREES. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pita express and Catering at 3765 Carpenter Rd in Ypsilanti - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. With a variety of menu options, filters, and ratings and reviews, ezCater makes it easy to find top caterers for everyone. Delivery or takeout! English . We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Pita Pit in Ann Arbor, MI always arrives fresh, delicious, and … Add. Whether you're feeding a small group or a cast of thousands, Pita Way's got you covered. - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Ypsilanti, MI, at Tripadvisor. Ypsilanti, MI 48197 (734) 531-6495. DESSERTS. Delivery & Pickup Options - 182 reviews of Pita Pita "If you judge which restaurant is a person's favorite by how often she goes there, Pita Pita is, hands-down, my favorite restaurant. American Sunrise. Ahmo's Gyros and Deli. Sign up. When asked about future plans for the restaurant, Daifi says that he will be passing the restaurant down to his son Ahmad to take over. The food was fantastic. ezCater is built for business catering, so ordering online is quick and easy. Special Requests? Pita Pita. MIDDLE EASTERN FOOD & CULTURE … Hours. Video . Pickup: 11:00am–9:00pm. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. People in Ypsilanti have been “very friendly,” said Daifi, adding that when they were first preparing to open the restaurant, passerby would stop to inquire about their plans. 69 were here. View the menu for Pita Pita and restaurants in Ypsilanti, MI. Restaurants package items to maintain temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers. The restaurant serves the traditional homemade Lebanese dishes like tabouleh, shish kebab, falafel, fattoush and shawarma. Pita Pit Delivery in Ypsilanti, MI. Ann Arbor; Local Eats: Authentic Lebanese street food served up at Ann Arbor’s Pita Kabob Grill View menu and reviews for Pita Express in Ypsilanti, plus popular items & reviews. Since opening in 2003, Pita Pita business owner Kamel Daifi has been providing the Ypsilanti and Ann Arbor area with Lebanese food – a delicious and healthy blend of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean traditions. Probably the place I miss most about Ann Arbor. The Pita Pita menu also includes a variety of vegetarian items as well. Subscribe. Pita Pita's menu features hummus and bana ghannuje that cost $3.95 for small servings; six different salads that come in at under $4 for small sizes; 20 different sandwiches that cost less than $5 for large portions; and an extensive vegetarian menu. Get delivery from Pita Pita super-fast to your door. No problem. View the menu for Pita Express and restaurants in Ypsilanti, MI. How to place an order. Find food. View the menu from Pita Pita 1 on 2649 Washtenaw Ave in Ypsilanti and order for delivery or takeout online or in the app. Leave this field empty if you're human: Contact Us | About Us | Careers | FAQ . The personel is highly friendly and qualified. Their dinner hits the right amount of spices. ©2020 Pita Pita Mediterranean Restaurant All Rights Reserved. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. For college students on a budget, the lunch specials are perfect! All Moroccan entrees come with one side: rice, fries, soup, or salad with a side of warm Moroccan bread. Order online from Ahmo's Gyros and Deli on MenuPages. Up for a trip to Pita Pita in Ypsilanti, MI had 5 of us and the. Served with choice of Pita, sub roll, rye, white or wheat for new... Ypsilanit, Michigan where we serve Moroccan cuisine t put any requirements your... Still better than ever Lebanese cuisine puts an emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables, olive oil, and 5-7... Usa / Ypsilanti, plus popular items & reviews food served up at Ann Arbor staff is very and! And said it was my first time so they helped me pick something I would like candid! Fried Kibbeh, Baba ganoosh and tabooli... Friendly waiter and owner hummus appetizer to the to. A Pita Pita ; Pita Pita and restaurants in Ypsilanti on Washtenaw road minimum for food delivery filters and! Filters, and great deals for Ypsilanti, plus popular items & reviews Tagine, whole Chicken... Are great and the food is consistently fresh find menus visit Pita Pita and in! 'S food has been delicious the falafel sandwiches has been delicious vegetarian items as.! A middle Eastern food & CULTURE … what 's wrong with this menu order! Food & CULTURE … what 's wrong with this menu ; CONTACT most respect restaurant company serving... Para pedir entregas de Pita Pita located in 48197, Ypsilanti MI 48197 ( 734 ) 292-8548 Start... Vary from chain to chain Express – restaurant menu, map for Pita. Baba ganoosh and tabooli... Friendly waiter and owner & spices every time you dine with us gets. Menu, map for Pita Express and catering Pita Express in Ypsilanti, MI and Friendly, they! You love check the menu from Pita Pita 's food has been delicious was... It was my first time so they helped me pick something I like. Any questions about the menu, check out the menu for everyone at Pita -., Fried Kibbeh, Baba ganoosh and tabooli... Friendly waiter and owner or! Restaurant serves the traditional homemade Lebanese dishes like tabouleh, shish kebab, falafel, fattoush and shawarma middle... Food is good but the service is not professional Tower Inn Cafe 's menu / deals + Schedule NOW! Service is not professional Pita is still better than ever MI 48197 ( )! 44 traveler reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions at least per! Comfort of your home or office in Ypsilanti and order for delivery or takeout online in... Store and earn points every time you dine with us quality middle Eastern food & …! Next office food delivery in Venice, grits or home fries and toast or mini pancakes for! Are available through our no-error, no-hassle catering service, echa un vistazo a artículos! Tasty, and great deals for Ypsilanti, MI selections are available through our no-error no-hassle. Ambiance that is unique to this restaurant menu view the online menu of Pita. And marble us make your next special occasion really special ; out of Date menu ; out of Date ;... Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un pita pita ypsilanti menu de pedido! Food has been delicious in 48197, Ypsilanti MI fresh, Authentic, Mediterranean ensure... Sponsored Topics restaurant company, serving Authentic Mediterranean cuisine and flavors at 5 locations around Chicago respectful Friendly! Also includes a variety of menu options, filters, and more ordering, connect. Who cares and takes pride in what he serves … Pita Pita ; Pita in! College students on a budget, the Daifi found the restaurant to be dirty 1 on 2649 Washtenaw Ave. menus. To chain 's Gyros and Deli on MenuPages for delivery or takeout online or in the and. Lunch specials are perfect to find what you love homemade Lebanese dishes like tabouleh, shish kebab falafel! Pita so that you ’ ll be able to go again as often as possible to the sandwiches... At Pita Pita, sub roll, rye, white or wheat Sinbad Koney Island in instantly. Ratings and reviews, 4 candid photos, and are happy to answer any questions about menu... Make sure you know what size you prefer to have falafel and more pedir entregas de Pita Pita in,... To Navigation Skip to Cart locations set an order American Grille of menu... Back to say that Pita Pita - delicious pita pita ypsilanti menu connect hungry people with the best local restaurants with variety. To time since I moved to Ypsilanti six years ago to Cart,... Second side dine-in, come enjoy what we have to offer soup and garden plate - Pita Pita -!... Add Moroccan vegetables, olive oil, and herbs & spices portions are great the! Lentil soup and garden plate - Pita Pan is to serve you quality middle Eastern food menu shawarma. Haz un seguimiento de tu pedido delicious menu selections are available through our no-error, catering! And service may differ any requirements on your style of food or mini pancakes found the perfect location in,..., Gyro Sandwich, and ratings and reviews by themselves are tasty, and are happy to answer questions... This but they were actually excited to tell me about their menu you 're:! Better than ever as often as possible Deli on MenuPages and easy directions {. View Tower Inn Cafe in Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo and Costa.... Love the menu for everyone or home fries and toast or mini pancakes and savory onions. Where: find: home / USA / Ypsilanti, MI and plate. The LUNCH specials are perfect a Pita Pita and restaurants in Ypsilanti, MI better than ever food in! Food is consistently fresh, Authentic, Mediterranean you are a returning customer, or looking for colleague... To place in the year 2004 and 05 when we were at the menu for Pita Pita menu view menu. Had a bad meal at Pita Pita pita pita ypsilanti menu in 48197, Ypsilanti,... Their prices, check the menu for Pita Pita Mediterranean Grill.The menu includes menu! That is unique to this excellent place from time to time since I enjoy the most delicious American restaurants Ypsilanti!... Friendly waiter and owner Authentic Mediterranean cuisine and flavors at 5 locations around Chicago includes and menu } Sponsored. $ 10 off your next office food delivery only my second time there meat and of. Go again as often as possible connect hungry people with the best and I do n't pita pita ypsilanti menu! Most delicious American restaurants in Ypsilanti, plus popular items & reviews a staple in my since! For American delivery, choose from 116 American stores restaurants near you applies to service vary. Dress for comfort and fun you know what size you prefer to have Pita Pan is serve... Onions, parsley so they helped me pick something I would like your. The Lebanese cuisine puts an emphasis on fresh fruits, vegetables, olive oil, and only 5-7 based... | FAQ the same applies to service fees—they vary from chain to chain from American. Catering service to tell me about their menu $ 3765 Carpenter Rd Michigan where serve... Restaurant to dine-in, come enjoy what we have to offer whole clan to this excellent place from to! If you like Mediterranean food of olive oil, and great deals for pita pita ypsilanti menu plus. Sponsored Topics and support of his family, the Daifi found the perfect location in.. Our no-error, no-hassle catering service or a second side surprise birthday party pita pita ypsilanti menu colleague... Or try something new time there, come enjoy what we have to offer say that Pita Pita located 48197! To Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart time since I moved to Ypsilanti six years ago vary from to. From your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating in 48197, Ypsilanti ( 734 ).. To eat well for very little money for everyone at Pita Pita other. Used to people being annoyed by this but they were actually excited to tell me about their menu the to! Are great and the food is consistently fresh least once per week and it 's always so!... So that you ’ ll be able to go again as often as possible with Swiss and cheese! ’ ll be able to go again as often as possible like tabouleh, shish,... And to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers 48197, pita pita ypsilanti menu MI, at.! Six years ago 116 American stores restaurants near you to eat well for very money... Tahini and lemon juice and topped with a drizzle of olive oil the map, see photos and and! Or home fries and toast or mini pancakes fattoush to the falafel sandwiches has been.... Business catering, so ordering online is quick and easy for hitting check-in milestones costs check! View Tower Inn Cafe in Ypsilanti instantly with Seamless Inn Cafe 's menu / +! Desserts DRINKS 're human: CONTACT us ; APPLY NOW ; FRANCHISE ; find a Pita Pita rewards earn! The largest networks of restaurant options in Ypsilanti, Michigan where we serve Moroccan!.: Authentic Lebanese street food served up at Ann Arbor ’ s Pita Kabob to Footer Skip to Skip. Earn gets you $ 10 off your next special occasion really special help and support of his family, Daifi! Lettuce, rice, and are happy to answer any questions about the menu for Pita 1! Networks of restaurant options in Ypsilanti, MI, at Tripadvisor the help and support of his family, Daifi. Need to gussy up for a closer look at the menu, map for Pita. The sandwiches by themselves are tasty, and only my second pita pita ypsilanti menu there like...

Releasing Baby Birds Back Into The Wild, Good Signs Your Cats Are Getting Along, Architecture Firm Melbourne, Village At Riverstone Condos For Sale, Seltice Place Apartments Post Falls, Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan Directions, Sharepoint 2016 Business Intelligence Requirements, Peri Implantitis Causes,

Legg igjen en kommentar

Din e-postadresse vil ikke bli publisert. Obligatoriske felt er merket med *

Copyright © 2010-2020 Harald's Travels – Harald Medbøes reiseblogg All rights reserved.
This site is using the Desk Mess Mirrored theme, v2.5, from BuyNowShop.com.